Best Casino Bonuses, Offers and Promotions
One of the first casino bonuses you will be offered when signing up at the betting site of your choice is the “new player welcome bonus”. This will also probably be the largest incentive you receive. Different brands offer different promotions so make sure you sign up at a casino that offers a welcome bonus that suits your needs. Most welcome bonuses are rewarded as part of a deposit match and players will be rewarded with free credits, but some offer additional free bets or free spins.
How to choose your Casino Bonus
Don’t be fooled into thinking that the larger the bonus amount the better the deal, often welcome bonuses come along with complex terms and conditions so make sure you find out all the information before claiming the offer. Things to look out for before claiming your welcome bonus:
- Is it a deposit free bonus?
- If not how many deposits are needed to claim the full bonus?
- What is the minimum deposit amount to claim your bonus?
- Does the welcome bonus offer bets, spins or credits?
- Do you understand the terms and conditions of the bonus?
We have handpicked some of our top online casino welcome bonuses for Canadian players to help make your job a little easier. Take a look below to see which casinos made the list.
Different casino bonuses and promotions
– the casino bonus an online casino will offer to new players signing up at their brand, these are often paid out as part of a package. Players will need to make sure they read the terms and conditions regarding these bonuses to insure they receive the full amount. For instance a casino may offer players CA$500 for signing up, but they will need to make three deposits of varying amounts in order to get the full 500.
Deposit method bonus
– some online casinos will offer players an extra incentive to use a specified payment method. These payment methods are often e-wallets like Instadebit or Moneybookers as they will pay less in terms of bank fees. This is definitely a bonus worth looking into as it will cost you nothing to set up a safe and secure account with one of these facilities.
–once your welcome bonus has been paid out the casino will want you to keep coming back, many Canadian online casinos offer players loyalty points that can later be turned into real money so make sure you have a look for this type of promotion. Players can earn loyalty points by making regular deposits and playing promoted casino games.
– certain online casinos offer high rollers or ‘VIP’ players extra bonuses, in order to be considered a high roller and to qualify for this bonus you will need to make minimum deposits of $1000 and play for larger jackpots. You will also have to register as a high roller player at the casino.
– this is a bonus offer that most online casinos offer monthly or weekly, it is an extra incentive to deposit as players can earn more on these specific days.
Casino bonus terminology
As we have said over and over again always check the terms and conditions of every bonus or promotion and make sure you understand them. We want to make sure that you do understand all the confusing words and terms online casinos use so we have taken it upon ourselves to help you understand some of the jargon you may come across.
– this is a reflection of how much in terms of bonuses you have acquired, when you win credits using your bonus ‘money’ it is reflected on this balance (once this balance exceeds the original bonus amount the excess credits are transferred to your cash balance). A bonus balance cannot
be withdrawn from your account.
– this is the balance that reflects your cash, the credits you still have to wager with and the actual balance you are able to withdraw from your account. Make sure that you have played the maximum wagering requirement before withdrawing funds as this will result in you forfeiting your bonus balance.
– you can withdraw from your account whenever you want, but if you have won a large sum by betting with bonus credits or using free spins etc this can be capped at a certain amount when withdrawing.
– in order for players to not take advantage of the generous welcome bonuses on offer online casinos have wagering requirements in place. This simply means that a specific number of bets/wagering needs to take place before a withdrawal can be made.
Doing a little homework (which is so much fun with free practice play options available) is an important and highly profitable mission for discerning online gamblers. Particularly when it comes to casino bonuses, free spins and the T’s & C’s involved. It is generally a good idea to know exactly what you are getting into before committing – the same goes for online casinos and the bonuses and promotions they offer. It is also worth checking out the terms and conditions of payments and withdrawals. If that all sounds like a lot of work; we give’r! Check out our quick read online casino reviews
for more on the bonuses, promotions and offers available to Canadian online gambling aficionado’s.